JUST.Go-Languages Miami Beach
Ethical Standards of Behavior Expected from the Agent:
The Agent is expected to abide by high ethical standards as outlined in NAFSA’s Statement of Ethical Principles. In a situation where an Agent acts unethically, the Agent’s authority to represent the School will be revoked in writing and no commission will be paid. Unethical behavior includes but is not limited to changing tuition fees and misleading or deceiving a student in any way. Performance benchmarks include the agent recruiting at least 10 students per year. Students’ excessive and repetitive complaints about an agent will result in the immediate termination of the agreement and ending the Agent’s authority to represent, market, or sell the School’s courses.
- Agents of JUST.Go-Languages (JGL) may be individuals or business owners/employees of a recruiting agency. All agents, whether individual or business-oriented, must have experience recruiting international language students. If a business, the Agent is required to provide proof of business registration and incorporation through government issued documentation such as but not limited to, Business Registration Certificate, Chamber of Commerce Registration Certificates, and Operating Licenses as applicable.
- The Agent will refer to the JGL website to ensure information shared with students is accurate and up-to-date. In the event of any questions about information not included on the JGL website, the Agent should consult with the JGL Director before providing answers to the prospective students.
- The Agent shall not make any false advertising.
- The Agent understands that all trademarks, logos, images, digital artwork, etc., representing JGL, remains the sole property of JGL and may be used by the agent only with the express, written permission of JGL.
- The agent is required to provide a student with the acceptance letter and the school’s contact information.
Expectations and Responsibilities of the School:
- JGL will deliver quality education and programs in accordance with the information published on the JGL website.
- The School will take seriously and look into any student complaints received by the Agent and will seek prompt corrective action if needed (detailed guidelines are in the Student Handbook, handled first day of school). However, before the student starts classes, JGL bears no responsibility for the recruitment process and will not be held liable for student dissatisfaction for any inconveniences caused by the communication with the agent.
- JGL will answer students’ and Agents’ questions.
- JGL does not discriminate against any person by religion, race or sexual orientation.
- All students are given placement tests, a copy of the Student Orientation Handbook, and a tour on the first day of school.
JUST.Go-Languages provides personalized language learning experiences.
Our comprehensive programs include writing, grammar, and oral proficiencies.
We offer challenging and memorable opportunities to inspire life-long learning.
- The student must fill out the information form on the School site. JGL will issue an invoice.
- After the payment is received, JGL will email the Acceptance Letter to the agent.